Thursday, May 15, 2008

In The Beginning...

Finally the trip I have been planning for years is almost here! It is almost a tradition that my grand parents {Mike and Deb Frew} and I go on a trip during the summer months. Our past destinations have included Arizona, Chicago, Indianapolis, Auburn, and Washington DC. Together we have experienced many of our countries wonders, such as the Grand Canyon, the monuments in Washington DC, and the Chicago marathon {my granddad is an avid runner}. And now it is time for the most exciting trip of all, a cross country car trip to California, stopping at many places along the way {you can see a complete list of our destinations to the right of the main blog}. I have decided to keep this blog to keep people up to date on our progress. I will try to update it at lest once a day with pictures and if I can figure it out videos. I would love to here your comments and I’m really looking forward to seeing so many of you soon.

~JM

No comments: