Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Huntsville TX

well there really isn't much to update on. This morning we got up early, loaded up the car, said our good byes, and headed out. i wold like to thank Aunt Jan, Scott, and Kellen for letting us crash at kellen's house. We really had a great time!

on our way out of town i learned that our friend from lighthouse, Brayden Harrell, past away. please pray for his family.

tonight we went out to dinner with Craig & Janet Rex {Mr. Craig is my cousin} and there lively kids, Zane {5} and Carson {3}. we went to this great BBQ place hear in Huntsville. now i'm trying to git up as many pictures as i can. you can see them by clicking on the links under "pic's"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you are eating your way across country...bbq, po boys, alligator pizza. We miss you.
Love,
Daddy, Mama, and Anna Banana

onehotmama said...

JM - I am so excited to share this adventure with you all! Thanks for capturing this for us to enjoy!!! I think beignets only taste good in New Orleans...but man could I taste them as you were telling us about them! ENJOY & have a blast!!!
Love, Amanda Crosby

Anonymous said...

Did you by chance make it over to Huntsville State Park? I laughed my head off the first time I ever went there. There are two signs one right after the other.

"Warning! Alligators dwell in park"

"Swim in designated areas only."

Um, I don't think so!

Enjoy your trip west.