Friday, June 6, 2008

Marana on my mind {Day 11}

today me pops and aunt jo went into Marana and saw all the different places where they grew up. what made it extra cool was the fact that my great granddad, Don Frew, helped found Marana. For lunch, Debi and Loni Goff my sorta relatives, came to visit. Me and Riley drove to Eegees and got the party pack cooler of Eegee {50 servings of 6oz, you do the math} later me, Rily, and Aunt Joe went to “A” mountain, which has a great view of Tucson. For dinner we meet up with R.J. and his wife. Pops had a good time reminiscing on his younger years {AKA: long time ago}.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the titles for each day. You must have got your wit from your dad... or maybe Aunt E. We are heading to Savannah for another recital practice. I think we are all ready for ballet to be over with for the summer so we can stay in Rincon and hit the pool. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. I'm sorry that you'll have to go back to ordinary meals... no alligator or eegie here.
Love,
Mama

Unknown said...

Hey, Bubba, I've enjoyed the postings and pix. Thepicture of Jo and Jim's back porch made me so wish I were there. Y'all are probably in Alpine by now. I wish I were there, too. I know Kristen will keep you laughing! You get to met her husband before I do!
Love you all!
Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

sounds like your trip is going great!! I made that trip when Nick was 6. He still remembers it. Have fun and keep up the blogging. Love hearing how things are going.